Daisypath Graduation tickers

Thursday, January 6, 2022

Welcome 2022...

Have been busy lately and been thinking to write some thoughts here few weeks ago. And here am I, pouring some ideas and might be simplified on what happened last year (2021)? 

Covid still hit us up since 2020 and I was not really being affected by the MCO since I have to go to work as usual and I really did not even know what is work from home actually means. 

Went to hometown just a few times and that situation really effect my mood since I usually going back to my hometown once in month and pay my visit to Mama`s grave. When I went to my Mama's place, i will sit back for a while and was talking alone, crying hard alone, well i really don't want to reminisce on what i felt because it is REALLY hurts losing someone that who used to be my backbone since ever then. Few months since the MCO has been implemented, i just felt lost, everything is not okay and i was crying everyday. 

Just after that, when the MCO implementation was lifted up, not even thinking twice, i packed my things and drove alone to my hometown. About two hours later, I straight up went to my favourite place, I sat back on the grave and just let my tears fall all over the place. i thought i was strong, but i did not act like one. :( 

Dear Mama,

8 years have been passed but kakak still here missing you every night wishing that i can meet you in my dream. i wish i can show you what I've got for now. My job, my first owned car, my achievements, my sadness, my silly stories about my friends. I really wish i can share with you all that. 

I miss you MAMA, deeply.

 

.............................................................


Sometimes life might be really sucks, and sometimes the fun will come later or otherwise. That sentence really suits in describing on how my 2021 goes. nothing much i hope for this year on good things to happen or really bound to happen. i will just live my life lively and makes people surround me happy. 

 

Thank you for the memories, the lessons that i have been learnt. 

Jatuh bangun diri sendiri disaksikan oleh beberapa orang yang dipercayai, that's more than enough. 

Will be back after I got some mood to write something here. 



No comments:

Post a Comment