Daisypath Graduation tickers

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Sesuatu

Tiba tiba terfikir tentang sesuatu. 

I think I am okay for now, compare to before. I’m being more relaxed, I’m trying to berdamai dengan kehidupan. I’m trying to not stressing out for something I can’t even control. 

People come and go from my life. Kalau fikir balik berapa ramai yang hadir dalam hidup ni just untuk mengajar diri sendiri yang manusia memang fitrahnya tak kekal. Fitrah manusia yang hatinya berbolak balik. Sekarang ni, what stay will stay. Whatever that want to go, it’s my pleasure to see things go from my life. Because at the end, the best will stay. 


I put my finger scrolling the social media for awhile, I truly glad that some of my friends posted something that makes them happy. About work, career, and love life, family. The blessing that they’re having right now, i am happy for them. Dekat sini I’m learning to berdamai dengan kehidupan, maybe I am not really happy for now, but ada sebab why I’m not that happy for now. 


And for this several months, i have learned that never put the happiness on people, never depends on people to makes you happy. It’s your own self to make you happy. ❤️

I’ll be back shortly, if there’s anything I want to say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment